1. Participation in this program is voluntary.
2. Testing requires informed consent from the individual or the student’s parent or guardian, and a HIPAA Authorization form to authorize the release of information.
3. The samples are self-collected at Grandstreet using a short nasal swab.
4. Samples will be collected weekly under the direction of a trained individual at the theatre at 3:30pm M-Th
5. Samples are sent to a qualified partner lab.
6. Individuals or the student’s parent or guardian can create an account to receive their results. They will be given test results using a secure system following Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
7. Grandstreet Theatre will NOT be notified of test results. Please communicate positive results to Grandstreet staff so that procedures for notification, contact tracing, and other actions can be followed.
(Children under the age of 18 must have parents or guardians complete the Parent Forms)
(take a picture of your signed forms and upload both of the photos)
Both the HIPAA and Consent forms must be uploaded for each participant.
You will need to indicate the day of the week you prefer to test. Weekly testing will be available at 3:30pm each M, T, W, TH in the upper studio behind Grandstreet Theatre.
You will receive an email within 1-2 business days from testedandprotected.org with directions for access to the online portal where your test results will be available.
Please check your spam folder if you do not see this email in within 2 business days.
Here is a video and two links with more information about creating your account on the Tested and Protected MCC online portal.