Scholarship auditions- April 29, 2017
Scholarship auditions – April 29, 2017
Deadline for applications – April 15th
These are auditions are for students enrolled in the school year program only. You must have attended Sessions 3 and 4 to audition.
This is your opportunity to win a $320 tuition scholarship to our Summer Theatre School. Or you can win a $170.00 scholarship for any performing arts camp.
You should prepare 3 application packets that include
- Picture and resume
- One letter of recommendation
- elementary scholarship application
- middle school scholarship application
- High Sch scholarship application
- Wib & Esther M. Harrer application
Your audition should include:
- A short introduction
- Two contrasting pieces (two monologues or one monologue and one song or two songs) less than 3 minutes total.
2nd-5th graders only need to prepare one piece. Less than 1 1/2 minutes.
When you are auditioning for a summer scholarship for Grandstreet Summer camp you must still register and pay a $50.00 deposit. If you don’t receive a scholarship and are unable to attend we will refund the $50.00.
Students who want to be considered for scholarship or financial support MUST audition.
If you are unable to attend the auditions you may submit a dvd or email an audition.
Adjudicators for 2017