Five-day Oregon Shakespeare Festival Tour — August 18-22
Join Grandstreet Theatre’s tour to the world renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon.
Come along with Grandstreet Managing Director (and former OSF actor) Kal Poole on an insider’s tour of the theatre that Time Magazine called “Bigger than Broadway!” The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is a Tony Award winning regional theatre and one of the oldest and largest repertory companies in the country. Our tour will feature special access to actors and production team members and culminates with the one-night-only Daedalus Project.
The trip includes:
- Airfare from Helena to Medford and all transportation
- Four nights lodging at the historic Columbia Hotel located in the heart of downtown Ashland.
- Five days of theatre and fun in beautiful southern Oregon
- Six performances and a backstage tour
- Behind-the-scenes insider access
- Beauty and the Beast (featuring former GST kid Sara Bruner)
- Henry IV Part One
- Off the Rails (staring Montana native Lily Gladstone)
- Shakespeare in Love
- The Daedalus Project
- An exclusive staged reading
Deadline to register with a $100 deposit May 15th
$1,100 – Student Rate (based on quad occupancy)
$1,300 – Adult Rate (based on double occupancy)